Thursday, July 17, 2008

I've got an Award!









I GOT AN AWARD!!!!



The lovely Kath has given me this award! Thank you so much!
there are apparently RULES to this award...
(copied and pasted from Kath's delightful blog Juicy Fig)

1. I can put this rather sparkly Logo on my Blog.
2. Put a link/or mention the lovely person who gave you the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put a link to that Blog on your Blog.
5. Leave a message on their blog of your nomination.

I am nominating 1 blog for an award. This is because I believe this blog is worthy of an award. I have followed Rootietoot for 2 years and I love her humour.

Check it out at:
http://becauseitreallyispersonal.wordpress.com/

2 comments:

Rootietoot said...

Wow, Thanks! I love sparkles :o)

JuicyFig said...

it is a pleasure - just keep the sunshine rolling this way!!!

Kath
x